Christmas Eve Card / Kartka Wigilijna

Hello everyone!
Henryka here. I am coming to you today, with another Christmas inspiration.
First I will show you my red frosty poinsettias flowers.
Made from white foamiran and coloured with Gallery Artists' Soft Oil Pastels.
For the centres, I have used flower plastic stamens - white.
On each ready flower, I have applied a small amount of gel medium and I have sprinkled a white glitter to make them look frosty.  
And here they are:
I couldn't resist myself to don't make a card using my fresh made poinsettias :)
A very easy and fast Christmas Eve Card.
Kept in real Christmas colours - green and red.
Additionally, I have used laser cut chipboards from Scrapiniec - Holly Jolly - Borders.
I have added few white pomegranate apples and red, green, gold and silver sequins.
On the end, I have attached a sentiment - Christmas Eve.
Hope you like my Christmas inspiration.
Thank you for a visit.
Have a good weekend!
Henryka

1 komentarz :

Szablon dla Bloggera stworzony przez Blokotka