For My Best Friend...Dla najlepszego przyjaciela..

Hello, everyone!
Lately, I have discovered that you don't need much to make a beautiful card.
Maybe some of you know my style, lots of die cut elements, 
some laser cut chipboards, laces and piece of white gauze.
Yes, believe me, you don't need much to create something unique.

Look at this.
A card of DL shape. Two layers of paper and rest are cut out elements from beautiful, 
vintage papers collection from Lemoncraft - House of Roses.
I like those papers a lot. They have something... something that raises my imagination.
On a left side of my composition, I have layered with 3D Foam Squares flourish elements, 
between lace, which big choice you can find HERE and white gauze. 
I have used also a laser cut chipboards Spring Prodigy - Wreath I 
and sentiment For My Best Friend.
You can also see die cut element cut with Craft Passion - Doily with leaves.
Have a good day!
xxx

Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz

Szablon dla Bloggera stworzony przez Blokotka